General Disability Services
Apex Professional Exchange recruits and places live in care professionals and therapy assistants with families with one or more children.
Most of our families with children with special needs also have children without special needs. Apex care professionals excel at balancing the needs of every child in the family – whether they have special needs or not – to ensure quality care and attention as well as a positive, safe and supportive environment.
Our care professionals are qualified and experienced in a variety of fields and we work closely with each family to ensure they hire the best person to meet their individual needs. Some of the fields we recruit are:
- Occupational therapists
- Physical therapists
- Special needs care providers
- Speech therapists
- Early childhood educators
Every care professional that comes into our program is screened by our teams in Germany or Austria to ensure they have the minimum experience and is a suitable candidate to provide live in care.
In addition to recruiting and placing care professionals with your family, we provide ongoing support throughout your time with Apex. This includes:
- Interviewing advice and help
- Individual care planning and reviews
- Assistance in setting up as an employer of your care professional
- Workplace health and safety assistance
- Placement support and dispute resolution
- Plus, full support for your care professional to ensure they are comfortable and happy in their placement
If you would like to view our available care professionals or find out more, visit apexnannyagency.com or call 1800 854 262.
Contact Apex Professional Exchange
Similar Providers Nearby
Apex Professional Exchange has elected to withhold the display of their location on a map
Wheelchair Access Yes
Accessible By Anyone
Access Fee Contact us for details
Age Ranges Under 70 years of age