Helen McCaffray is a mobile therapist who provides private Occupational Therapy services provided to children and young adults in the home, child care centre, preschool or school in the ACT and surrounding NSW areas.
The Occupational Therapy services that offered include the assessment and treatment of:
- Issues with self-care activities e.g. using cutlery, dressing, bathing, personal hygiene, toileting, sleeping
- Issues with fine motor skills including handwriting, scissor skills, manipulating objects such as buttons
- Independent living skills such as cooking, ironing, washing, transport etc
- Issues with sensory processing
- Equipment prescription such as wheelchairs, toileting, eating and bathing aids
Helen is a registered provider through Medicare, NDIS, Betterstart and Helping Children with Autism funding packages.
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact Occupational therapy
Similar Providers Nearby
Accessible By Approved service users
Access Fee Full cost
Age Ranges All ages
Children, Early Childhood, Early Intervention, NDIS, NDIS Improved Daily Living Skills, NDIS Improved Health and Wellbeing, NDIS Provider - Registered, Occupational Therapy, Young Adults, Youth