Home Care & Safety Services
NDIS Registered Provider offering Assistance with Daily Life: Supported Independent Living
Transitioning out of the family home is an exciting, but sometimes daunting step for people with a disability, which is why we focus on providing a personal approach to home living.
Through our range of supported living options, outreach services and in-home support programs, we assist every individual to live a valued and respected life and as independently as possible.
Our flexible, highly skilled staff create a nurturing living space for all residents to ensure every person has the opportunity to develop their full potential and experience life to the fullest.
Able Australia has been providing high quality, person-centred support to people with a disability across Victoria, Tasmania and ACT for more than 20 years.
Our personalised approach to finding independent living solutions means we work closely with participants, families and carers to find the right accommodation outcomes for all parties. This may include:
• developing individual program plans that outline goals, aspirations and desires for independent living
• assistance with decision making, daily planning and budgeting
• assistance with shopping
• assistance with developing and maintaining friendships and community connections
• assistance to access social and recreational activities
• managing and attending appointments
• assistance with written communication and completing forms
• providing hands-on help to maintain a household and independence
• assistance with accommodation and tenancy obligations.
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact Supported Independent Living
Similar Providers Nearby
Disabled access Parking, Wheelchair Access
Accessible By Approved service users
Access Fee Contact us for details
Age Ranges Under 65 years of age
Disability, NDIS, NDIS Assistance with Daily Life, NDIS Provider - Registered, Supported Accommodation