ENGAGE Sports is the dream of two Year 9 Students who wanted to start a Sports Inclusion program at Marist for students on Southside of Canberra. ENGAGE Sports aims to provide students with an enjoyable experience of sport and also interaction with our students at Marist from Year 7-12. We feel that the Marist students will also gain a greater appreciation for the diversity of people within our community and a better ability to engage with people who have special needs.
- ENGAGE Sports will commence on Thursday 3rd March and will go until Week 15, including 26th May 2016. Please note ENGAGE Sports will not run on 7th April (Week 10) or in the School Holidays.
- The venue is the Marist College Canberra Senior Gymnasium
- The program will run from 3.30-4.30pm
- Students are required to wear appropriate sports clothes and footwear.
- There is no cost for this activity.
Jennifer Croker on 62987000 or [email protected]
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact ENGAGE Sports
Similar Providers Nearby
Wheelchair Access Yes
Accessible By Anyone
Access Fee No fee
Age Ranges All ages
Disability, Social and Community Participation, Youth