Promotes girls and boys football (soccer) and Futsal (indoor) from 4-18yrs, men's and women's open age and masters competitions. Promotes football for all levels, from social events to elite development programs.
The popularity of football continues to grow locally with a record number of participants making it the largest outdoor sport in the ACT and its surrounding regions.
Capital Football is the governing body of football in the National Capital and a member of the national association, Football Federation of Australia. The local organisation embodies sporting and personal excellence through the world game enabling all participants to enjoy football.
Thousands of junior footballers lace up the boots during the winter months to compete from May through to August with competitions starting at five years of age through to under-18’s. Sixteen divisions making up State League with five dedicated Over-35’s competitions and boasting one of the region’s strongest Premier divisions consisting of PlayStation 4 National Premier Leagues: Capital Football, NPL under-20, NPL under-18 and NPL under-16. Capital Football lay claims to being the only state or territory to run a dedicated Women’s Over-35’s competition while State League sees six divisions in action including the Women's Premier League structure.
The services on offer by Capital Football include providing participants with a safe and competitive environment for men, women and juniors of all skills levels both indoor and outdoor. Along with assisting player and coaching development and offering a high performance program offering talented players a pathway towards state and national representation.
Football has a long and successful history in the ACT while Capital Football continues to be a pioneer in the sport.
The following services are provided by Capital Football:
- Competitions - for juniors, men and women of all skill levels in both indoor (Futsal) and outdoor environment.
- Referee Services – administrative support for referees and offering a range of courses and initiatives to help development of match officials.
- Coach Development – offering seminars and courses focused on ensuring that local coaches are provided the best education, training and support.
- Technical Department – offers a high performance program providing talented players with a pathway towards state and national representation overseen by the best football development staff in the ACT.
- Kanga Cup – the largest youth football tournament in the southern hemisphere. Providing an opportunity for boys and girls between 10 and 18 years of age to meet other footballers from across the country and around the world.
- Media – Keep up to date with Capital Football news and events the Capital Football website and all forms of social media.
- Football Federation Australia – for all the news on FFA, national and international events.
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact Capital Football
Similar Providers Nearby
Wheelchair Access Yes
Disabled access This location has disabled access
Accessible By Anyone
Access Fee Contact us for details
Age Ranges All ages
Adults, Futsal, Indoor Soccer, Mature Adults, Soccer, Young Adults, Youth