We may have volunteer positions available for the right person. Contact us to discuss
- We have monthly meetings as a Support Group for those people with Parkinson's along with their Carers at Sawtell RSL, 1st Ave Sawtell upstairs
- To join our group we ask that you fill out a form with name, address contact phone no and email if you have one. This information is not passed onto other parties.
- We have a monthly newsletter that is sent by email or post if necessary to keep members up to date with activities
- We like to inform members of ways to make their quality of living easier, With guest speakers at most of our monthly meetings
- We have 2 Parkinson’s Nurses in our area and one of them usually attends our meeting.
- We are part of Parkinson’s NSW and operate under their Charter
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact Coffs Harbour Parkinson's Support Group
Similar Providers Nearby
Disabled access This location has disabled access
Accessible By Anyone
Access Fee No fee
Age Ranges Over 19 years of age
We meet at 10:30 PM the first Tuesday each Month
Charity Organisations, Disability, Not-For-Profit Organisations, Parkinsons Disease, Social Support, Support Groups