General Disability Services
As a NDIS Partner in the Community to deliver Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) Services in NSW, Northcott works closely with families and carers of children aged 0-6 years to develop the skills children need to take part in daily activities and achieve the best possible outcomes throughout their lives. We support families who wish to better understand their child’s support needs, or have recently received a diagnosis of disability and are looking for support to access the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
Support provided early will give your child the best chance of achieving their potential.
What can you expect from us?
- We will provide support specific to your child’s needs. We will assist you and your child to use community supports to help maintain the resilience and wellbeing of the whole family.
- We will work side by side and support you along the way, providing information and empowering you to make decisions. You are the expert and decision maker in your child’s life.
Experienced and professional team
- Our team members come from a wide range of professional backgrounds such as early childhood education, community engagement and family support work, and they also have local knowledge and can assist you to access other quality local supports.
Easy access to service
- As a NDIS Partner in the Community to deliver Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) Services in NSW, Northcott will be your main point of contact throughout this journey at the most suitable and comfortable location for you and your child.
- You will find a safe space to talk about your questions or concerns and feel heard. Then, we will facilitate and make connections with supports available in your community.
Where this service is available
Parramatta – 1 Fennell Street, Parramatta, NSW, 2750
Seven Hills – 13/197 Prospect Highway, Seven Hills, NSW, 2147
Newcastle – 13 Valencia Street, Mayfield, 2304
Tamworth – 3/126 Marius Street, Tamworth NSW 2340
Moree Plains Shire – Suite 8, 147 Balo street, Moree NSW 2400
Taree – 3A 225-227 Victoria Street, Taree NSW 2430
Port Macquarie Hastings – Shop 3, 17 Short Street, Port Macquarie NSW 2444
Coffs Harbour – Suite 1 169-171 Rose Avenue, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
Grafton – 1/144 Fitzroy St, Grafton NSW 2460
Lismore – Suite 9B, Conway Plaza, 21 Conway St, Lismore NSW 2480
Tweed Shire – Suite 22, 75-77 Wharf Street, Tweed Heads NSW 2485
All offices are available Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact Northcott Early Childhood Early Intervention NDIS partner in the community - Port Macquarie
Similar Providers Nearby
Disabled access This location has disabled access
Accessible By Anyone
Access Fee No fee
Age Ranges Under 6 years of age
Developmental Delay, Disability, Early childhood intervention, Early Intervention, Families