General Disability Services
Provides specialist employment services to individuals with mental health issues and people with disabilities. Offers organisations with professional recruitment services along with educational programs on mental wellness in the workplace.
Registered under NDIS to deliver services:
- Assistance, access and maintaining employment
- School leaver employment support
- Assistance with travel and transport
- Training in independence in travel and transport
- Building life skills
- Social and community participation.
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact NDIS Provider
Similar Providers Nearby
Accessible By Anyone
Access Fee No fee
Age Ranges All ages
Disability, Job Placement, Mental Illness, NDIS, NDIS Assistance with Social and Community Participation, NDIS Finding and Keeping a Job, NDIS Improved Daily Living Skills, NDIS Provider - Registered, NDIS Transport, Social and Community Participation