134100 - Hello Home Doctor Service - call centre is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and all consultations are bulk billed
HOME VISITS: Visit our website to confirm location of home visits with Doctors available to conduct home visit during the following times:-
- Monday to Friday - 6pm to 8am
- From midday Saturday to 8:00am Monday
- Public Holidays - 24 Hours
OTHER SERVICES: face-to-face video or phone consultations
- Face-to-face video and phone consultations are available 24/7 including providing access to all remote locations across Australia
- Call centre operators will triage all calls as part of the booking process
- Doctors will contact the patient and send a secure SMS link to join the face-to-face video consultation
- A phone consultation can be arranged, if preferred
- If a medical certificate or prescription is required, this can be arranged at the time of the consultation
- For prescriptions, the Doctor will generate a prescription and send to the pharmacy of the patients choice
What is telehealth?
- Telehealth is the term given to appointments between a patient and doctor over the phone or via secured video link.
- Bulk Billed teleconsults are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – right across the county in every state and territory.
- Consultations are bulk billed for Medicare and DVA cardholders so there are no out out-of-pocket expenses.
To keep Queenslanders safe and at home, special arrangements for COVID-19 pandemic situation an out of scope service can be provided upon request.